Monday, August 22, 2011

Back in the saddle

Hello all! Sorry I had no update up for Thursday, but the internet connection in the hotel was not that good and when I got back home two things happened: I got sick...and my internet was down. Sooooo....with the inauspicious beginning of the week, I decided to stop seeing myself as the victim and taking life by the edge of the horns, because, sincerely, there is not much I can do.

This week's update is going to be a bit short, most of last week's feelings are still lingering inside of me, and to be honest, I decided to completely relax and enjoy my wife and kids. I did think a lot at night, hearing the soothing sounds of the ocean, but in the end, the path is clear, there are not too many paths to choose from, so even that had been somewhat of a blessing in disguise.

I read a single book this week, written by Kathy Reichs, the creator of Temperance Brennan, the protagonist of the TV Series Bones. The book is called Spider Bones and it is the kind of book I love to read when I am vacationing. And even though this is the first book I have read on her series, I was still able to get enough of the back-story to enjoy a good mystery.

This week I will be busy, posting articles, writing and finishing X's Game, and I will upload the other short story I have ready for editing, as well as continuing writing the Druids Grove; all of these tasks will have to take place simultaneously as me and my parents try to salvage what is left of our manufacturing plant. So please, wish me lots of luck, I will certainly need it.

See you next week.

2 comments:

Charly B. said...

Good to have you back!

Lic. Pedro Fco. García Obregón said...

Glad to be back!

Post a Comment