Thursday, September 1, 2011

Changes


Hello all! I hope you are all having a great week so far.


Well, I am going to be implementing some changes to the blog, specifically with those concerning my work. The Druid's Grove and the Short Stories pages are going to be deleted, because I am posting these works in other sites. Why? Well, I felt that the format of reading a while story or the escalating pages of the novel was becoming a tiresome and unpractical endeavor. I am going to post my work in a much friendlier format and I will make the links available to you once they are up and running. Right now, you can enjoy the Prologue of the novel in one of the links posted under the "My Other Links" header.

The Freelance writer adventure is well under way, I have been able to post interesting articles and some of the work I don't usually share, like my poetry or the flash fiction stories. I am sure that you have already read/tweeted/buzzed/digged/ all of the links, and if you haven't, well...what are you waiting for? The challenge of writing is to be able to create interesting content for you and I will try to share some of mine.

For the past 5 months I have been fortunate enough to be able to open a window of my life, to bare a bit of my soul with the world, and I intend to continue doing just that; however, I do want to get the blog back on track to the original purpose of sharing my work, books, book reviews, movies, T.V. series, webcomics and other things I enjoy. So I promise that there will be less personal epiphanies and tragedies, and more interesting content.

Have a great week and don't forget to visit the links!

P.S. Chapter 1 of the Druid's Grove will be up on Monday in its new home, the Scribes of Lore might be up by tonight, hopefully, in its new site as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment